Had a great discussion on the topic of the future of WebAssembly for Embedded and IoT Devices featuring leading experts from IoT and TinyML. We covered topics relating to opportunities and challenges for WebAssembly for low-power IoT devices as well as the potential for WebAssembly as a “universal target” in MCUs. Thanks to everyone for participating.
View Jonathan Beri’s talk on WebAssembly for Embedded here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oky3F….
Moderator and Organizer:
* Rex St. John (twitter: @rexstjohn)
We were joined by:
* Jonathan Beri from WeWork (former Particle, Google) (@beriberikix)
* Daniel Situnayake from Edge Impulse (twitter: @dansitu), author of the TinyML book with Pete Warden and formerly of Google
* Andrew Sloss, Sr. Researcher from Arm
* Shawn Hymel (@ShawnHymel)
* Basit Ayantunde (@basit_ayantunde)